Sunday, April 20, 2014

Unleashing My Inner Slut

WARNING: This post is about my sex life. If you're a relative or otherwise find the topic TMI, you'll want to skip this one.

This week I hit three thrilling milestones in my sexual liberation:

1. I had sex with two men in the same day (but alas, not at the same time, that is next on my bucket list).
Since Jake and I put our sex life on pause when she started transitioning, this is actually the first time in my life I've had two simultaneous sexual relationships. I finally had my poly cherry popped so to speak. Scandalous? Hardly. My partners all know and like each other, and are informed about exactly what I'm up to everyday.

2. I had my first orgasm that didn't involve my own hands.

3. I went to my first sex party.
I had heard the term "sex positive community," but I still didn't expect everyone to be so warm, joyful and friendly (in a non sleazy way). I was shocked at how utterly comfortable I felt stripping down and having sex inches away from strangers. I didn't get off on the novelty or the voyeurism/exhibitionist aspects as I expected; just the amazing orgasmic energy in the room. Bradley and I only played with each other as planned due to our safety rules.

I'm not going to write about these things in any greater detail, because it's not that kind of blog. But let's just say I F*ING LOVE MY NEW LIFE!

And I regret giving my mom this URL.

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing and fabulous and I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete