Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Out

From Left to Right: Me, My Husband Jake/Wife Jasmine in "Girl Mode", My Boyfriend Bradley
  
I am posting a photo of my happy little poly family, to celebrate the relief of coming out to almost all the key people in our lives. There are still a few folks left to tell, but Bradley and I have met each other's immediate families, and the three of us have even been to a work-related function together. We're pretty darn out now.
 
It feels liberating to live openly and authentically, with no shame for our alternative lifestyle. When we're in public, we don't hold back our affections or hush our voices when talking about poly or trans issues (we're lucky to live in a safely liberal area). This is our life, and we're going to live it.


No comments:

Post a Comment